In this blog, we are going to study, What Is C++?, Applications Of C++ Programming
C++ is general purpose, middle level, generic, imperative, static typing, object-oriented programming language.
Let’s understand each meaning,
1. General purpose programming language—It means programming language is used for software, application development.
2. Imperative — Program state is changed by statements.
3. Static Typing—Errors in the statement is checked during compile time.
4. Generic programming language—In case of generic programming language, we are not writing the source code, we just have to call classes, which compile during execution.
It can be compared to bootstrap of Web development.
1. Adobe, Google, Mozilla, MySQL database. 12D solutions and much more software, browsers, applications, OS developing companies use C++.
2. Operating system companies like Microsoft, Microsoft, Symbian uses C++.
3. Winamp media, callas software used C++ in there software.
4. Computer, mobile games development companies use C++.
5. Google uses C++ for page indexing in SERP page.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS